Train The Trainer
Suitable for -
The aim of the course is -
This course is designed to provide candidates with the skills to enable them to plan, prepare, resource and present effective training sessions for subjects in which they have sound theoretical and practical knowledge and experience.
- An overview of Health and safety legislation, regarding training
- How do we learn?
- Learning tools and tips of the trade
- Communication skills – ice breakers, demonstrations, encouraging candidate feedback
- Introduction to instructional techniques and presentation skills
- Planning for a training session – what do you need think about?
- Course content and resources required
- Communication skills – ways of communicating effectively
- Presentation skills – how to present effectively and successfully
- Task analysis
- Simple lesson plans
- Plan – Prepare – Present
- How to assess candidate performance constructively and fairly
- Keeping accurate training and assessment records
- Continued development – keeping up to date with subject, legislation etc.
- The course is a mix of tutor led lecture and discussion sessions, PowerPoint presentations, practical exercises involving planning, preparing and presenting.
Course Objectives -
On successful completion of this course, candidates will have the practical skills to enable them to plan, prepare, resource and present effective training sessions for subjects in which they have sound theoretical and practical knowledge and experience.
Venue - Either on-site at clients’ premises or at ITS Training Centre
Duration - 3 Days
Candidate Numbers - Up to 6 per course
Certification - ITS Certification