Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
Date - 16th August 2019
Cost - £95 + VAT per candidate
The aim of the course is -
This course is designed to provide candidates with knowledge and understanding of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) and the practical skills to safely carry this out within the workplace.
- The Law – Regulations & Legislation (including: The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, The Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998, The Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 & The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999)
- What is Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)?
- Classes of equipment
- Inspections and examinations
- What equipment should be tested and when?
- Understanding readings taken by the testing equipment
- Maintaining accurate records of appliances, test frequencies and test history
The course is a mixture of theory and practical training / exercises.
Course Objectives -
On successful completion of this course, candidates will be able to:
- Interpret current legislation
- Demonstrate safe working knowledge of Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Safely carry out Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) within the workplace
Make an enquiry about Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) on 16th August 2019